Facilitate a Seamless Workflow between Salesforce and Jira
You bought Salesforce to simplify customer relationship management and scale revenue. You bought Jira to deliver the products and services your customers love as efficiently as possible, but it all breaks down when you try to use Salesforce and Jira together.
Manually entering Salesforce data into Jira defeats the purpose, time is wasted, mistakes are made, valuable resources are asked to context switch again and again. It all leads to inaccurate information, missed forecasts, dissatisfied customers, lost business and the lack of a single source of truth.
Your Customer Acquisition and Retention strategy relies on up-to-date and transparent information about your prospects and clients, and to accomplish it, you need streamlined workflows, accurate data, and visibility into all your account interactions and changes - as soon as they happen.
Organizations managing customer account data in Salesforce and customer service / technical / support requests and reporting data in Atlassian’s applications stand to gain huge productivity benefits through data integration between the two ecosystems, like:
- Remove barriers to customer satisfaction by providing your sales and tech teams with comprehensive, real-time information on the status of tasks that enable customer conversion, fulfillment, and success.
- Improve the Customer Experience through automated workflows that get them the resources they need, when they need it, with minimal friction.
- Increase your employees’ productivity by automatically updating the status of issues your sales pipeline depends on, making it possible to respond to customers without having to chase down critical information.
- Maintain a single source of truth and provide a 360-degree view of your accounts and their issues by linking Salesforce records and Jira tickets.
- Improve data quality by reducing the need for manual data entry, via automated workflows that connect records and tickets.
- Streamline communications through seamless communication and file sharing between platforms.
- Optimize license usage through the effective access to all necessary information form your team's native ecosystem.
That’s why we created Connector for Salesforce & Jira—to give your teams a shared perspective of your customer workflows.
Built to adapt to your business processes, the Connector streamlines cross-functional workflows, enabling everyone to collaborate on a common and tracked goal, with visibility into account interactions and changes in status as soon as they happen. With the Connector for Salesforce & Jira, unreliable and redundant data is eliminated. Valuable time is saved by not having to juggle two separate systems for everyday customer management tasks. Your sales team can capture CRM data and close business without delays, while your tech team manages projects, tasks, bugs and issues that come from Salesforce without error or complexity. Greater transparency means that customer needs are met and exceeded.
Thousands of global companies rely on Connector for Salesforce & Jira, with our highly customizable tool we cover 90% of business cases and we offer custom solutions for the remaining 10%. And with ServiceRocket’s responsive, global tech support, you’ll quickly move past roadblocks, especially during evaluation and implementation. The Connector is available for Jira Cloud, Server and Data Center and it is compatible with all flavors of Jira including JSD and Core.
ServiceRocket is trusted by thousands of enterprises, helping them get the most out of their software and transforming the way they do business. Headquartered in Palo Alto with offices around the world, our products and services help clients accelerate alignment, reduce friction and connect with their teams, partners and customers.
We offer Solutions including Consulting, Training, Managed Services and Licensing and also apps for Jira, Confluence, and other Atlassian tools.
Know more about ServiceRocket here.
ServiceRocket on Atlassian Marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/96/servicerocket