On the 28th of November we will meeet at Signavio (http://www.signavio.com) to disucss Atlassian and GDPR - the new General Data Protection Regulation which was the biggest reform of data protection law in Europe in the last 20 years and in Germany gave us a completely new version of our Federald Data Protection Law (or BDSG)
This topic has two aspects for Atlassian:
We want your experiences, opinions and solutions for this.
Hope to see you there.
Thanks to Signavio for the room (and beverages).
Looking forward to see you on November 28th, with interesting talks, ecxcellent food and exciting news for the future of our AUG.
Till then, have a good time and best regards
Atlassian Solution Architect
VRR Consulting UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Founder and Chief Digital Officer
Bereichsleiterin Atlassian Solutions
My journey in IT world started as a support engineer. I realised quickly that a lot of teams straggle with collaboration, transparency and tracking work done/undone. That was the time when Atlassian kicked the door down and jumpstarted my career. From that time I'm Atlassian Evangelist, Solution Architect and passionate about Agile Methodology. My business goal is to facilitate people's work by giving them tools that are available from anywhere and at anytime. Key words for myself are simplification and automation.
Jörg (Jack) Godau is an Atlassian Certified Master and spent many years building a Platinum level Atlassian Solution Partner in Berlin with a strong focus on the public and health care sectors in Germany.
For over 20 years he has worked as a consultant, developer, IT-architect, project and programme manager in very large IT-Projects in Australia & Germany. In 2020 he founded VRR Consulting UG (haftungsbeschänkt) to specialise in Digital Evolution.
VRR offers a range of services for IT and Digitalisation Projects:
• Preparation and supervision for public sector tenders for both contracting entities and suppliers
• Process and requirements analysis in workshops
• Conception eg. requirements & specifications, security & data protection as well as technical concepts such as IT-architecture etc.
• Assistance in the selection, integration and configuration of tools for digitalisation - especially around Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc.) and their integrations
• Support with strategic partnerships eg. with Atlassian or software development organisations
• Organisational consulting around Digitalisation including change and transformation management
• Training & certification around digitalisation, modern tools in conjunction with other training and certification organisations
• Presentations, keynotes and panel discussions at conferences and events on topics such as Digitalisation, Agile at Scale, Future of Work, DevOps etc.
More information at www.vrr-consulting.de