Learn how to connect the dots across teams, work, and goals, with Atlas, one of Atlassian’s newest products.
Atlas is a teamwork directory that provides a source of truth for everyone in an organization to understand what teams are working on to drive outcomes, who is responsible, and how work is progressing. Join Daniella from the Atlas Product Marketing team, as well as special guests Jimmy Seddon and Jeremy Edwards, to talk you through how Atlas works and key use cases. If you’ve heard of Atlas but aren’t sure how to use it, are trying Atlas and want ideas, or simply feel the pain of poor communication and misalignment in your organization, then this session is for you!
In this session you’ll learn:
- The problem Atlas solves
- How to create and manage projects and goals
- The communication loop in Atlas
- How to build organizational knowledge with learnings
- Producing curated reports with Atlas views and filters
- Understanding people, their teams, and their work
- Using Atlas with other Atlassian tools - Jira Software, Jira Work Management, and Confluence
- Use cases from our Community champions
Plus a sneak peek of what’s coming soon on our roadmap!