Use Jira/Confluence/Trello or curious, come and join us for the first Canberra ACE. Come and meet others, join in the conversation and make this your community – we need you to help shape it. When we have in-person events, there will be snacks and drinks – but when virtual – you’ll need to supply your own 😉
The first meeting will be to meet each other and understand how the members want the community to work.
Things to consider:
- What do people want to get out of the community?
- Knowledge Sharing?
- Presentations of products and Apps?
- Specific use cases?
- Challenges? Moving to Atlassian Data Center or Cloud.
- Community members share problems/solutions?
- One group? Or a few? Say beginners/experts?
- Preferred timing of meetings:
- During the work day? Afterwards? On weekends?
- Hold them fortnightly, monthly, every few months?
This first is planned to be online, however, if the situation with Covid-19 changes we are keen to hold in person.
Canberra Innovation Network (CBRin) have offered their event room (Level 5, 1 Moore St, Canberra) for us to use and Atlassian will join in sponsoring by providing some drinks and snacks.