The leading Atlassian event in the Midwest is back! Join industry practitioners, Herzum experts,and Atlassian leaders in a full-day packed with talks, demos, panels, and case-studies and learn how to maximize your success with the Atlassian solutions. Gain insight on how best-in-class teams collaborate, innovate and scale Agile to the entire enterprise. Learn and network from other Atlassian users.
Organized by Herzum and co-sponsored by Atlassian, with speakers from Herzum, Atlassian, including Trello - topics for this event will include:
• Innovation Beyond Agile: how to maximize innovation by extending 3rd generation Agile practices to the business.
• Hyper-Collaboration: optimize and automate collaboration between teams and bots.
• The new ITSM: from request management to delivery, the new approach to help-desks and Agile IT.
• DevOps in the Cloud: breaking the walls between IT and Operations using the latest Cloud technologies.
• The Executive View: the new Project Portfolio Management best practices.
• Scaling Atlassian: lesson learned from larger Atlassian adoptions.
Join us for this all-day event. Lunch will be provided, and there will be opportunities to meet the experts and network with industry leaders. Space is limited and registrations are being accepted from other groups.