Hello Atlassian Community Members,
We invite you to our next event – with our guest Jens Schumacher (Released.so)
Reimagining Release Notes: Leveraging Jira to Craft Compelling Updates
Despite the significant impact that effective release notes can have on customer retention and conversion rates, many companies fail to get them right, and some don't have them at all.
We will delve into the challenges associated with creating release notes, the opportunities that they present, and how the new App Released for Jira can assist us in crafting exceptional release notes with the power of AI.
What to Expect:
- Learn about the challenges associated with crafting compelling release notes and how they impact your business's success.
- Explore the tremendous opportunities release notes present for customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Discover how the innovative App Released for Jira can transform your release note creation process with AI-powered features.
- Gain insights from industry experts and success stories of companies leveraging AI for effortless release notes.
- Engage in interactive discussions and Q&A session
Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity to unlock the full potential of your release notes and elevate your customer experience to new heights!
We look forward to your presence at this game-changing online event that will shape the future of release note creation for teams of any size.
Don't miss out and get your free ticket today and improve your team efforts.
Andree and Krimo
Questions? Reach out!
Follow for more
About the Atlassian Community Cologne
As one of the official communities of Atlassian, we meet regularly to share and help with questions & sessions about Atlassian (Jira, Confluence & all other products) and the Atlassian Marketplace App universe.
What is an Atlassian Community?
Here is a video from Atlassian https://youtu.be/6xKBN4Rm_iA and more on our YouTube Channel Atlassian Community Cologne.
Why should I participate?
Are you an enthusiastic Jira and/or Confluence user and want to exchange ideas with like-minded people? This is the right community for you! Do you seek other topics for future meetings? Get in touch and share your ideas: email@example.com