Are you a regular or casual Trello user, but get tired of endless clicks and card drags just to get work done? In this session, ACE Co-Leader Jason Golden will review Butler, a free Power-Up available to all Trello users, to build custom automations, rules, scheduled commands, and so much more - no coding required! Dinner and drinks will be served at 6PM, we will have a vegetarian option.
We'll show how Butler can help you:
* Set up rules to mark due dates as complete, check all items on a checklist, and remove members from a card when it moves to Done
* Automatic triggers for new cards, labels or votes are added, due dates applied, comments, and even Custom Fields
* Renaming cards, editing descriptions, adding comments
* Custom list sorting - automatically!
* Add standardized checklist items
* Auto archiving!
And so much more.
1644 Platte St, Denver, CO 80202
Enter on the first floor, you will see a desk for Galvanize building registration. Sign in, then enter the elevator immediately there near the front door and go to the floor and room specified on the signs.
Construction on Platte St is challenging right now, but there are plenty of street parking spots north of the building. There is also a pay lot across the street near Denver Beer Co.
Jason is an Agile delivery leader, project manager and Atlassian expert with over 10 years of software and technology industry experience. As a Principal at Slalom Consulting, he provides Agile expertise, project management excellence, and rich tools knowledge for Denver-area clients. Jason works across multiple disciplines and industries where he thoughtfully analyzes his client's business needs…