Trello is a terrific tool for project management and task management. The visual Kanban boards are flexible, shareable, and let you pack a ton of detail into each card. But Trello isn't just for work. You can use it to organize just about anything, perhaps your entire life.
We're going to cover the following:
- How you can use Trello Templates to get a head start on your projects
- How to get some some Trello Superpowers with Power-ups
- How to automate your Trello workflows with Butler
- How to use advanced Features like Advanced Checklists and Card Templates
- And finally how to add delight to our workflows with Confetti and Card Covers
Please join us!
Senior Atlassian Architect
Atlassian User Group Leader
Director, Build and Release Engineering
Sr. Technical Architect