Agenda 1 - People and Transformation
More about the topic:
- Capability: How capability building can power transformation, productive behavior and skills can not only energize an organization’s workforce but also become an essential element of any successful transformation.
- Relevance: Focusing on digital transformation technology and outcomes without taking the human factor into account is a recipe for disaster.
- Trust: Organizations are approaching trust not as compliance or public relations issue but as a business-critical goal to be pursued—one that can differentiate them in an increasingly complex and overfilled market
- Empowerment: Many digital transformations fail because they forget to listen to employees. Empowering employees to be part of the transformation is a key success factor. They can put their skills and expertise in service of the transformation.
About the Speaker - Nandkumar has overall 36 yrs. of Experience. Extensive expertise in ITIL Consulting & Training Areas and hands-on experience in Operations Management, Program / Project Management, Process Management in the Outsourcing and ITES / BPO sectors, Incident Management, Service Desk function, etc. Headed multinational organizations in areas like Service Delivery Management, Project Management, Risk Management, and Quality Management.
Agenda 2 - Leadership Agility and the VUCA world
More about the topic:
We are in a world that’s changing really fast. This change has dramatically impacted our work and life. As leaders, we need to be more creative, adaptive, human-centric, impactful, and effective in the highly complex, uncertain, and rapidly changing world we are in. We not only need to develop competencies and capacities to face external challenges but also develop the mindset and the behaviors internally too.
- a. What is Leadership Agility?
- b. Why do we need it today?
- c. How can you start your journey?
About the Speaker - Rashmi Fernandes is the first woman Agile Leadership Journey Guide for the Asia-Pacific Region. She is passionate about enabling agility & product thinking in leaders and organizations. She specializes in enabling product teams to focus on customer-centricity and arrive at shared understanding towards a common purpose. As an Innovation Catalyst, she coaches teams on how to take an idea from concept to life. She is focused on creating psychologically safe spaces, interested in enabling Women for Agile Leadership and her passion for her community bringing together a platform for underprivileged children to play sports (www.therejuventors.co.in).