A product roadmap is a shared source of truth that outlines the vision, direction, priorities, and progress of a product over time. It's a plan of action that aligns the organization around short and long-term goals for the product or project, and how they will be achieved.
Challenges faced by Product Managers :-
- Redundant feature requests
- Scattered feedback
- Disconnected software development
- Fragmented customer communication
Why is roadmap critical: -
- To collaborate with customers to build a better product and keep all the stakeholders on the same page.
- Explain customer value
- Support the organization’s mission
- Communicate with sales
Steps to develop product roadmap :-
- Define your product strategy
- Collect and review ideas
- Collaborate with customers to get their feedback
- Connect ideas with development items & plan delivery
- Publish a customer facing roadmap
Roadmap Portal For Jira Service Management :-
- Our app can help you align your whole organization to a customer-driven roadmap using customer feedback and votes.
How Roadmap Portal Can Help You?
- No more wading through feedbacks & requests
- Easy Configurations, easier management
- Zoom past the starting line
- Centralized customer feedback management
- Super flexible configurations
- No need to integrate with any third party tool outside Jira/JSM to migrate the data
- Easily connect your JSM ticket with development tickets in the Jira and automate their status update on the product roadmap
- Get started in minutes and not hours
Take away for the audience:-
- Overview of product roadmap
- Challenges faced by Product Managers
- Why is roadmap critical
- Steps to develop product roadmap
- Roadmap portal app for Jira
- How Roadmap Portal Can Help You?
- App demo
- Use Cases
- Downloadable useful resources - Pulse survey paper & Guide on software product roadmap