Please plan to attend our next Atlassian Community Event on Tuesday, May 7th.
Those members that attended the Atlassian Summit in Las Vegas will be sharing their experience, findings, and thoughts from the event. It's a great way to learn some of the highlights of what was announced as well as get insight into people's perspectives on the event.
Also, Evan Golden, from Adaptavist, will be also presenting on scaling Agile with the Atlassian tools.
Lots of great content, networking as well as food & drink, so don't miss out!
Scaling Agile using Atlassian Tools
Agile methodologies and the scrum ceremonies have proved time and time again to be highly effective for small teams. But the practices have struggled to scale beyond these dedicated development squads on up to the enterprise level – environments where dozens, even hundreds of software teams need to align and collaborate using a common framework. In this talk, Evan Golden, a Solution Sales Specialist with Adaptavist, will present a pragmatic solution from their recently published white paper on how to implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) with the Atlassian tools.
The presentation explains how these tools are used at each level to help support the following and more:
- Starting with strategic themes
- Managing the portfolio level of SAFe (Value Streams, Portfolio Backlog with Epics).
- Managing the large solution level of SAFe (Solution Backlog with Capabilities).
- Managing the program level of SAFe (Program Backlog with Features).
- Program increment (PI) planning.
- How teams work together in a PI.
- Managing the team level of SAFe (Team Backlog with Stories).