While it has been a long time coming we are once again welcoming the Vancouver Atlassian community to in-person events.
Thanks to our sponsors Trundl, September 21st starting 6pm we will be hosting community members to join us for an evening of pizza, beer and networking as well as a presentation on “Onboard Employees Seamlessly with JSM Automations & Integrations” .
We have a had to make some changes/additional rules to ensure a safe fun event so please read the following carefully:
- We will ask for all attending to provide photo id for entry, so please have it with you when you arrive.
- Spacing will be limited to 20. Once all these spots are spoken for you will have an option to join a waiting list.
- If you change your mind about attending in person please decline you RSVP to provide space for others.
- If you feel at all unwell prior to the event we ask that you remain home.
Presently the event is planned to be in person only, so if you don't feel comfortable in a public setting yet, don't worry as we plan to vary future events between virtual, hybrid and in-person venue.
- A government-issued Photo ID is required.
- All the attendees need to go up to the 24th floor to validate their IDs, and the Trundl team will escort them to the 21st floor.
- Address: Trundl Labs Ltd, 1055 West Georgia Street – 24th floor
- Event Date: September 21, 2022
- Duration – 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
"With distributed & remote teams becoming the norm, traditional ways of handling HR onboarding isn’t working as effectively. Issues range from visibility, to information sharing, to clarity on responsibilities, and task breakdowns. Processes to support these aspects often exist, but not having a cohesive system in place hampers teams and their ability to effectively execute them. With JSM and its powerful automations, teams can translate these processes and shared responsibilities into clearly-defined tasks and can avoid redundant data entry, missing SLAs and information context errors.”
Thank you and look forward to seeing you soon