We’ve all been on good teams, but have you ever been on a LEGENDARY one? A team where the potential was limitless and you felt you were doing the best work of your life? Probably pretty rare…
Each year Atlassian conducts its annual State of Teams research to better understand how teams work, and in 2022 the research uncovered the key ingredients that we believe differentiate legendary teams from others. With the final report releasing in November, what better way to launch it than with an epic event!
Join us for this highly interactive community event where Mark Cruth, Atlassian's resident Modern Work Evangelist, shares the findings from the 2022 State of Teams report. Come learn what makes a legendary team, as well as participate in a series of exercises that demonstrate practices you can do to help unlock legendary status within your team. This is the "can’t miss" event of the season!
For this event we are providing two ways for community members to attend: in-person or virtually
In-Person Access Details:
- A government-issued Photo ID is required.
- All the attendees need to go up to the 24th floor to validate their IDs, and the Trundl team will escort them to the 21st floor.
- Address: Trundl Labs Ltd, 1055 West Georgia Street – 24th floor
- Event Date: January 19, 2023
- Duration – 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Pizza and Beer provided
- Space will be limited
Virtual Access Details:
- Join the event link starting at 6:30
- View the presentation from the comfort of your own home
- Participate in the Q&A session after the presentation
Please select the RSVP that matches your preferred attendance style.