We'll review the best practices for creating good-looking and well-organized pages in Confluence. You will learn which native Confluence features can help you and how to combine them with the Handy Macros for Confluence for advanced use cases.
ConfluenceData CenterServerTeam Practices
About this event
Elena will demonstrate how Confluence Administrators can combine the native Confluence functionality and Handy Macros for Confluence to create engaging Confluence pages.
We'll look into ways to organize information in Confluence Data Center. After this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- work with the page layout
- highlight links with sight-capturing buttons
- organize pages with panels
- create page previews in Confluence
- add text and image pop-ups to pages
- create image galleries in Confluence
- enrich page functionality with interactive tables
We'll also cover the functionality of Handy Macros for Confluence that can help teams work with data in the page view mode and speed up data entry compared to manual typing. As a result, you will learn how to benefit from Page Properties Report in a bundle with dynamic statuses and dates.
mBank / 7n
Atlassian Solution Architect / Leader Warsaw Atlassian Community Events