Procurement can be managed in different ways. This month, we'll discuss how Jira and Confluence can assist collaboration within your procurement team (and business teams) to plan, track and report on your procurements. Learn how to:
- plan and track procurement activities and deliverables
- record and manage procurement issues and risks
- report on progress (status report), and
- issue conflict of interest declarations and have them signed (using Contract Signatures for Confluence).
Depending upon feedback, we will progress in November to contract management.
Our presenters will be Alan Pauza and Geoff Mether.
- Alan is a program and project management consultant who has been working with Jira and Confluence for about 15 years. Over the last three years Alan has been working on large procurement and contract negotiation projects for Australian Government agencies.
- Geoff was a Procurement Director for Department of Finance from 2011 - 2016 and has domain knowledge in both the Atlassian product set and Procurement.
As per usual this event is open to users of all levels so please feel free to bring along a friend and join us to learn and socialise with your fellow Atlassian enthusiasts.
Food and drinks provided!
This event will run from 5:45pm-6:45pm. Please ensure you have RSVP'ed for the virtual stream. Click here to join.
Location: Level 5, 1 Moore Street (City Community Health Building) on the corner of Alinga and Moore Street.
Parking: Parking is available at the City West Carpark located on Allsop Street or on the corner of Marcus Clarke Street and Barry Drive. There is also limited street parking around the building.
Please be on time and un-RSVP if you are unable to make the event.