The Appsterdam Community Event kicks off on the 10 November at 6pm and you're invited to take part in the event. The Johan Cruijff Arena in Amsterdam is our marketplace spot to get the latest Atlassian news, talk to our marketplace vendors and join the networking.
The our marketplace will have the following vendors:
- Old street Solutions. Old Street Solutions is an Atlassian Platinum Top Vendor on a mission to make life easier and happier for Jira and Confluence users. Old Street’s apps let you make custom Jira reports in a few clicks, share Jira issues and Confluence pages externally without buying new licenses, and e-sign contracts in Confluence and Jira without leaving your instance. Old Street empowers all users to create and collaborate without barriers and bureaucracy, which is why its flagship app, Custom Charts for Jira, was named Work Management App for All at the 2021 Atlassian Partner Awards.
- Elements. Elements helps teams at more than 3500 companies be more productive with Jira and Confluence. A veteran of the Atlassian ecosystem, with more than a decade of experience developing apps for Jira and Confluence, Elements is an Atlassian Gold Marketplace Partner. The Elements suite Connect, Copy & Sync, Publish to Confluence and Spreadsheet help companies transform old, manual ways of working into modern, streamlined workflows based on Jira and Confluence. Customers including Airbus, Apple, BBC, NASA, Nike, Oracle, Disney, BMW and Walmart trust Elements to help their teams work smarter.
- Communardo Products GmbH. Communardo builds products for smarter enterprise collaboration - we strive to make collaboration effective, fast, and fun. We are Atlassian Platinum and Enterprise Solution Partner, Atlassian Gold Marketplace Partner as well as Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and with our head office based in Dresden, our products have that “Made in Germany” quality. At Communardo, software engineers, consultants, support, and service specialists passionately work with our clients. We take the problems that keep cropping up over and over again and develop apps that solve these brilliantly making Atlassian solutions even better. So far more than 4,000 clients in 90 countries rely on our experience for their daily business.
- Adaptavist. Adaptavist is a global technology and innovative solutions provider, helping organisations boost agility and overcome the challenges of digital transformation. Founded in 2005, its team spans over 500 employees globally, with an 18,000+ customer base representing more than half of the Fortune 500. As a Platinum Atlassian Solutions Partner, a Platinum Marketplace Partner, and a trusted strategic partner of Slack, AWS, GitLab, Aha!, Temporall and more, Adaptavist offers expert consultancy including SPC-certified SAFe® Agile implementation, app integration, training, managed services, and licensing solutions.The company has been awarded the Queen's Awards for Enterprise, Deloitte's Technology Fast 50, and The Sunday Times Tech Track Award 2019.
- Deiser. We are Gold marketplace partner and Platinum solution partner in Spain. Since 2007 we've been developing Jira apps such as Projectrak, Workload or Exporter and delivering strategic services and premium support to help companies to achieve success getting the most of the Atlassian tools.
- Caelor. Highly engaging, innovative, and user-friendly Jira and Confluence apps for technical and business teams. Optimize your internal processes, streamline your workflow, and power up your productivity by adding fun to the functionality of Atlassian products. Bring your team together, drive your business forward and make a happy workplace happen!
- Easy Agile. Easy Agile tools help teams be agile. We deliver powerful, native solutions that help teams deliver value and align with the needs of their customers. We help remote, co-located and hybrid teams focus on common goals to run effortless sprint planning, story mapping, backlog refinement, roadmapping, PI Planning, and more. Trusted by more than 100,000 agile teams across the world.
- 55degrees. From apps to training, our solutions help you stay updated, stabilize your delivery, and provide risk-aware forecasts.
- K15t's mission is to help a fast-growing list of over 5000 organizations around the world to work better together using Atlassian tools. The Scroll Apps for Confluence help teams modernize how they author and manage content and documentation, while Backbone Issue Sync for Jira enables project collaboration across departmental and B2B boundaries. What's more, K15t's Atlassian Platinum and Enterprise Solution Partner services help clients get the most from Atlassian products for over 300,000 users worldwide.
There will be Atlassian as well as partners available to answer your Atlassian related questions. It will also be a great opportunity to exchange information with other Atlassian users and share your knowledge and/or problems.
We will have drinks, food and goodies, bring a guest!
Please RSVP as places are limited and we also have an idea of how much food and drinks we need :-).
We would you to participate in the community!!
If you would like to be a speaker at a community event please let us know by an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to one of the community leaders directly.