Join us and have a great time during this Virtual Event - Lunch and Learn with three great presentations from Atlassian Ecosystem professionals.
- Automate Jira Workflows with Dynamic User Profiles that Are Always 100% Accurate
- Meet The Hub, your new best friend - An open source of knowledge for the Atlassian Community
- Clone, move, and link issues in Jira Cloud
Jira SoftwareMarketplace AppsTeam Practices
About this event
- Automate Jira Workflows with Dynamic User Profiles that Are Always 100% Accurate - Thanks to Communardo’s User Profiles, workflow automation in Jira Data Center can draw from enriched data: Who is my supervisor? Where is that agent-based? Which programming languages does my dev colleague excel at? There’s only one way to get those attributes right: integrate them with the Identity Provider. Automations that rely on manual data entry or outdated info always run into exceptions that create chaos and frustration. This talk will show you how easy it is to use resolution’s User Sync to set up User Profiles in Jira that are always 100% accurate – even if you have migrated away from LDAP. We’ll also go over real customer stories to illustrate how different it can be when Jira truly gets your users.
- Meet The Hub, your new best friend - Appfire's Senior Editor & Writer Kerry O'Shea Gorgone shows you around The Hub, the ultimate content destination for admins, developers, project and process owners, ITSM pros, and all Atlassian superfans. Have a problem you're trying to solve? Need tips and tricks or how-to's? Want original shows and product guides to level up your skills? It's all in The Hub, plus curated industry content and insights from solution providers, industry thought leaders, and even Atlassian. Come get a guided tour of this free resource.
- Clone, move, and link issues in Jira Cloud: how to automate processes with Elements Copy & Sync - Learn how you can reduce manual tasks and simplify sharing information in Jira Cloud with Elements Copy & Sync. We'll see how the app simplifies cloning and moving issues, as well as creates synchronized copies to make processes like issue escalation, change requests, or incident management that much easier.
Photo by Nejc Soklič on Unsplash
Content Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Specialist
Kerry O'Shea Gorgone
Sr. Editor and Writer
Marketing Project Manager
Wednesday, June 15, 2022 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM UTC
Automate Jira Workflows with Dynamic User Profiles that Are Always 100% Accurate
Meet The Hub, your new best friend
Clone, move, and link issues in Jira Cloud: how to automate processes with Elements Copy & Sync