Are you working Remotely? Are you wondering how to transition smoothly and keep the machine oiled? Managers of remote teams do all the same things in-office managers do: hire, conduct performance reviews, have weekly check-ins, and more. We just do them a little differently! Fostering a remote culture within your team takes more intentional planning than simply recreating in-office scenarios in a digital world. This session will walk through seven tried-and-tested Trello board workflows that will help any leader (or team member) foster a successful remote culture within their team.
Join us as we go through how Atlassian transitioned remotely, recruited over 2000 employees, and keep everything team.
Starting now until December 31, 2021, All Access pass holders can tune in to on-demand sessions.
Standard pass holders now is your chance to upgrade your pass and rewatch your favorite sessions. Plus, you’ll also get 50% off for a future Atlassian University Training course! From now until May 31st, use code TEAMCOMMUNITYONDEMANDTAKE50 to get 50% off your All-Access pass ($100 savings). Simply log in to your registration and upgrade your pass now.
- Welcome, Introduction, and icebreaker
- 7 Trello Workflows for Building your Team’s Remote Culture
- Community updates and announcement
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
We have over 2200 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, Schwag, free food/drink, and networking with 50-200 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Requirements for attendees:
- We will limit our attendees to a maximum for now (NB: Those who have RSVP'd on ace.atlassian.com/nairobi/ will be prioritized.
- Provide your own mask and have it throughout at the venue
- The temperature will be scanned before admission.
- Social distance will be observed (1 meter apart) throughout the event.
We are excited to see you all again soon!
Welcome and thank you for your help!