Join a member of the Atlassian Cloud Migrations team for an overview of the migrations process and The Atlassian Migration Program. We'll cover the free resources and tools available to migrating customers and how Atlassian can help throughout your journey. We'll also include customer feedback and lessons learned about cloud migrations. As always, we'll leave lots of time for your questions and feedback.
Join the Community as we further explore Forge Development in relation to a tutorial created to give you a broader perspective on a step by step process.
A hands on practical explanation of Forge development. The tutorials explain various Forge concepts based around code from the Atlassian Support Assistance example app. The code is available in the https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/atlassian-support-assistant repository. Follow up the tutorial get all your questions ready for this fun filled event.
Note: Carry a Laptop with dev environment setup and ready to get your hands dirty.
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
- Introduction: Atlassian and Atlassian Community Nairobi
- An Overview of Cloud Migrations
- Forge Tutorial and Demos
- Atlassian Community News: Upcoming Atlassian TEAM 2021, events, and announcements
We have over 1800 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 50-150 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Requirements for attendees:
- We will limit our attendees to a maximum of 50 for now (NB: Those who have RSVP'd on ace.atlassian.com/nairobi/ will be prioritised.
- Provide your own mask and have it throughout at the venue
- The temperature will be scanned before admission.
- Social distance will be observed (1 meter apart) throughout the event
As usual, we will have swag, Pizza, Wine, Juice, beer, and great conversations! We are excited to see you all again soon!
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Thank you for your help!