Join a member of Atlassian’s ITSM Product Marketing team for a brief overview of Jira Service Management. Jira Service Management enables teams to work at high velocity through:
Modern incident management, powered by Opsgenie
We’ve included on-call scheduling, alerting, incident swarming, and more from our popular Opsgenie product in all cloud editions of Jira Service Management.
Change management built for the DevOps era
Learn about our automated change risk assessments, advanced approval workflows, and deep integrations with popular CI/CD tools like Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins, CircleCI, and Octopus Deploy.
Intuitive, amazing service experiences
Leverage new features like bulk ticket actions and machine learning capabilities to intelligently categorize similar tickets, and take action quickly.
You won’t want to miss out! We’ll leave some time at the end for questions and discussing the product roadmap.
- Welcome, Introduction, and icebreaker
- Presentation: An Overview of Jira Service Management
- Community updates and announcement
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
We have over 1900 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 50-200 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Requirements for attendees:
- We will limit our attendees for now (NB: Those who have RSVP'd on ace.atlassian.com/nairobi/ will be prioritised.
- Provide your own mask and have it throughout at the venue
- The temperature will be scanned before admission.
- Social distance will be observed (1 meter apart) throughout the event
As usual, we will have swag, Pizza, Wine, Milk, Juice, beer, and great conversations!
We are excited to see you all again soon!
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Thank you for your help!