No talks, no specific topics to discuss, just networking while you enjoy drinks, choma/pizza, and good music.
This is an open forum to discuss use cases and best practices and suggests features and changes to Atlassian build better products.
The Atlassian Community Nairobi encourages better use of Atlassian tools, and shares best practices, case studies, and individual perspectives.
While this event space is large, there is still limited space and we need to get a pretty accurate headcount to plan and cater accordingly. We are therefore asking you to RSVP only once you know you will be able to attend.
Sometimes we have social/networking events and this is one of those times. Come make the connection and enjoy live mixing from the wizard (THEDJMK).
Tickets are Limited: RSVP!.
We also incorporate good times where we just party, celebrate our personal achievements and get to know each other. This will be one of those times.
Atlassian community events are where Atlassian users, entrepreneurs, engineers, and business acumen meet to share their experiences on how they use the tools to increase productivity and ship products.
This community has an abundance of Atlassian Experts and customers in the area - let's take advantage of each other's expertise. We meet every other month to talk about all things Atlassian, from JIRA dashboards to perfecting your Stash workflow. If you've got a topic to present or questions you need to be answered, we're here to help. RSVP to our next meeting or join the group to be notified of upcoming events and ACE news.
- Member discounts
- Rewards to outstanding members who go above and beyond.
We have over 3000 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several team talks, hands-on workshops, Hackathon, free food/drink, and networking opportunities with 80-200 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies.
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use.
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community:
- SET THE STANDARD 2022,
- SET THE STANDARD 2018,
- MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017,
- Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Thank you for your help!