It has been 5yrs, It has been a journey, an experience, lessons and it has created opportunities for members. When we started back in 2016 with 11 members we could not imagine building one of the best community which has provided a team platform where members have exemplified a true definition of what a community is supposed to be.
Over the years we have focused on each member believing they will share what they get from the community back to their team. As we celebrate, 5yrs, members have exceeded our expectations by going above and beyond to their teams and their day-to-day lives, and their larger community. Some have gone to create impactful solutions in the world, others are offering expert service, life-changing solutions, others have started communities to share the awesomeness and we are all learning.
As we celebrate 5yrs we recognize all of you and we welcome you all to forge forward together as a team.
- Welcome and Introductions
- AC Nairobi Retrospective
- Cake cutting
- Celebration (THE DJ MK)
- More Celebration
- A chance to shape the community for the next 5-10Yrs
- Member discount
We have over 2400 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 50-200 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Requirements for attendees:
- We will limit our attendees for now (NB: Those who have RSVP'd on ace.atlassian.com/nairobi/ will be prioritized.
- Provide your own mask and have it throughout at the venue
- The temperature will be scanned before admission.
- Social distance will be observed (1 meter apart) throughout the event.
We are excited to see you all again soon!
Welcome and thank you for your help!