Team '21 is the premier conference for modern teamwork for exploring the intersectionality of teamwork, humanity, and tech, and share new ways to unleash your team’s full potential.
We had 2 days full of inspiring keynotes from Atlassian co-founders and CEOs, Mike Cannon-Brookes & Scott Farquhar, 80+ sessions.
- Power sessions
Point A is a new program that brings customers into close collaboration with Atlassian product development teams, to build products that will power the future of teamwork. Point A leverages Atlassian’s investment in its cloud platform to deliver cross-product capability.
Here are the five new products from the Point A program:
- Jira Work Management enables business teams to move work forward by being the one place where they track, coordinate, and manage their work with structure and consistency. With new functionality built for the unique needs of non-technical users, Jira Work Management enables teams such as marketing, HR, finance, and design to manage their projects and connect with their technical counterparts. With Jira as the backbone, workflows seamlessly across the organization. Jira Work Management is generally available today, and more information is available in the announcement blog.
- Jira Product Discovery is the new product management tool for agile teams. It helps product managers build what matters by serving as the place to capture insights and opportunities, prioritize impact, and engage teams around product plans – from discovery through delivery. Jira Product Discovery is available as an early access alpha release today.
- Team Central serves as an organization’s connective tissue, helping teams connect and communicate progress as frequently and frictionlessly as modern work demands. It enables teams to create an organized home where they can track goals and share status updates. Team Central also provides a methodology that fosters a culture of openness, which enables teams to make more rapid progress against their goals. Team Central is available as a beta release today.
- Compass gives software development teams a bird’s eye view of the digital services across their organization, connecting engineering output with the teams that support it in a single, trusted place. Through Compass, development teams can manage the sprawl resulting from distributed architectures, improve their processes, and adopt better ways of working together. Compass will be available as an early access alpha release this week.
- Halp, a recently acquired product, is a modern ticketing help desk that seamlessly integrates with Slack and Microsoft teams, making request management conversational and delightful for everyone throughout an organization. It fits naturally with faster, more informal styles of managing internal requests, adding just the right amount of process to keep teams in sync and work flowing. Halp is generally available today.
Get your ticket and join us as we explore key takeaways as a community.
Starting now until December 31, 2021, All Access pass holders can tune in to on-demand sessions.
Standard pass holders now is your chance to upgrade your pass and rewatch your favorite sessions. Plus, you’ll also get 50% off for a future Atlassian University Training course! From now until May 31st, use code TEAMCOMMUNITYONDEMANDTAKE50 to get 50% off your All-Access pass ($100 savings). Simply log in to your registration and upgrade your pass now.
- Welcome, Introduction, and icebreaker
- Team 2021 Key takeaways
- Community updates and announcement
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
We have over 2100 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, Schwag, free food/drink, and networking with 50-200 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Requirements for attendees:
- We will limit our attendees to a maximum for now (NB: Those who have RSVP'd on ace.atlassian.com/nairobi/ will be prioritized.
- Provide your own mask and have it throughout at the venue
- The temperature will be scanned before admission.
- Social distance will be observed (1 meter apart) throughout the event.
We are excited to see you all again soon!
Welcome and thank you for your help!