This will be an ultimate experience for developers, creators, innovators, and leaders.
Atlassian Team Collaboration Tools and Best Practices Workshop is all about:
Connecting with your community: Expand your circle, share new ideas, and find fellow innovators to collaborate with.
Exploring trends with the experts: Hear from thought leaders and how industry influencers are using Atlassian to change the future of teamwork.
Reimagining your workflow: Learn about the latest tools and practices made for effective remote and in-person teams at scale.
Leveling up your teams: Build stronger teams, improve communication and team empathy, and ensure your teams can thrive.
Delivering results: Explore expert tips you can use to improve your wellbeing at work and outside of it, whether you’re Work From Home or meeting In Real Life.
We’re creating a special space for teams of every industry to come together and explore the intersectionality of teamwork, humanity, and tech. You’ll learn new ways to unleash your team’s full potential and share new ideas to build the future of work. Think of this as inviting new members in to an event you have all grown to love.
Target Group: Software Teams, IT Teams, DevOps, Business Team and all other teams which would want to be productive and efficient.
Note: All presentations will take hands-on approach, so come prepared to get your hands dirty.
Carry a Laptop.
Download/Signup for Atlassian tools to be used/demonstrated.
- Welcome and icebreaker
- Introductions AC Nairobi & Atlassian
- Team Tools Best Practices
- Demo and Collaboration
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Career Opportunities
- Member discounts
We have over 1900 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 50-200 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies.
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use.
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Requirements for attendees:
- We will limit our attendees for now NB: Those who have RSVP'd on ace.atlassian.com/nairobi/ will be prioritised.
- Provide your own mask and have it throughout at the venue
- The temperature will be scanned before admission.
- Social distance will be observed (1 meter apart) throughout the event
As usual, we will have swag, Pizza, Wine, Juice, beer, and great conversations! We are excited to see you all again soon!
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Thank you for your help!