For all the time we spend working at home these days, we sure seem to get pulled away from our desks a lot. While you're waiting for your dentist appointment or hovering over your child while they pretend to listen to their teacher on Zoom, the workday is ticking away. That's where the Jira and Confluence mobile apps come in.
Join us for an interactive session on 23rd Jan, 2021 from 4:00 PM where we'll take a look at these handy apps and discuss common use cases.
- Take a tour of the latest features, and a preview of what's coming next.
- Swap tips and stories with your fellow Atlassian users.
- Get real about "always-on" culture, plus discuss ways to take advantage of these and other apps without sabotaging your work-life balance.
Don't miss this chance to become a champion for both productivity and balance within your organisation. See you there!
P.S. To make sure you get the most out of this session, download the Jira and Confluence mobile apps ahead of time so you can follow along as we step through their features. Both are available on Google Play and in the App Store.
- Welcome and icebreaker (5-10 min)
- Presentation: Get to know Confluence mobile (15 min)
- Video: Jira mobile demo (5 min)
- Group discussion and activities (20 min)
- Bonus resources and wrap up!
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Network and Networking
- Member discounts
We have over 1900 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 50-150 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Requirements for attendees:
- We will limit our attendees number for now (NB: Those who have RSVP'd on ace.atlassian.com/nairobi/ will be prioritised.
- Provide your own mask and have it throughout at the venue
- The temperature will be scanned before admission.
- Social distance will be observed (1 meter apart) throughout the event
As usual, we will have swag, Pizza, Wine, Juice, Milk, Beer, and great conversations! We are excited to see you all again soon!
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Thank you for your help!