As Leon Megginson paraphrase Charles Darwin "It is not the strongest that curves, nor the most intelligent, but the one most adaptable to change." agile has since been adopted beyond Software Development however, it is evident most companies are not implementing the agile manifesto as it was intended by the innovators in UTAH.
Join us as we explore how Atlassian implements Agile and how to adopt it.
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
- 5:00 PM Check-In
- 5:15 PM Introductions
- 5:40 PM Bringing Agile Fundamentals to Life at Atlassian 2
- 7:10 PM Announcements, Giveaways & Networking
We have over 2900 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 50-150 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Thanks for your help!