Requirements for attendees:
- We will limit our attendees to only 50 for now (Those who have RSVP'd on ace.atlassian.com/nairobi/ will be prioritized.
- Provide your own mask and have it throughout at the venue
- The temperature will be scanned before admission.
- High-risk members (Over 65yrs and those with pre-existing conditions) are requested to avoid attending
- Social distance will be observed (1 meter apart) throughout the event
Did you know you can build your career in the Atlassian ecosystem? Have you been wanting to be an expert in team and collaboration tools? Get Certified? Are developer opportunities available? APIs? Technologies? Come out to our event on 19th September 2020 to know the process and get like-minded to start or escalate the journey. You'll have a chance to have a mini working session based on questions created around Atlassian tools.
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
- Introduction: Atlassian and AC Nairobi
- Knowledge Cafe Working Session
- Atlassian Community News: Upcoming Atlassian summit, events, and announcements
We have over 1800 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 50-150 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions. Thanks for your help!