Requirements for attendees:
- We will limit our attendees to a maximum of 50 for now (NB: Those who have RSVP'd on ace.atlassian.com/nairobi/ will be prioritized.
- Provide your own mask and have it throughout at the venue
- The temperature will be scanned before admission.
- High-risk members (Over 65yrs and those with pre-existing conditions) are requested to avoid attending
- Social distance will be observed (1 meter apart) throughout the event
View activity: View your team's recent activity to catch up on what you may have missed, or see activity company-wide.
Find work: Easily access the content you've recently worked on, search across Confluence or within a specific space for pages, or make meeting prep a breeze with the Confluence Pages for Today widget.
Take action: Show approval with likes, contribute feedback with comments, or save pages for later when you're back at your computer.
Know on the go: Push notifications to keep you tap away from your most important work. Get notified instantly about new pages, @mentions, comments, tasks, likes, and page shares. Or personalize your notifications and receive only what is most important to you.
Collaborate to build on Atlassian Marketplace. Codegeist review. Stay on top of the latest developments with your team, capture a great idea on the go, and move work forward-wherever you happen to be. Now both cloud and data center confluence mobile apps are available on Appstore and Google play. Limited spots available
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
- Introduction: Atlassian and AC Nairobi
- Codegeist and Forge Review
- Collaborate to build on Atlassian Marketplace
- New Confluence Mobile App (Cloud and Server)
We have over 1800 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 50-150 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions. Thanks for your help!