Confluence is open by default, acting like an open physical workspace yet it’s virtual. It’s the virtual equivalent of an office where any employee is free to walk to another person’s desk, understand what they’re working on, and collaborate or ask questions.
When work is open, you make information accessible to anyone in the company, you seek ideas and feedback, and you make an effort to understand each other’s point of view.
Of course it takes more than just tools to be an open company. Open work is more of a cultural thing or a state of mind than a tools thing. However, having an open platform like Confluence can help.
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
- Introduction: Atlassian and AC Nairobi
- Confluence: Accomplish (virtually) anything
We have over 2800 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 50-150 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
Requirements for attendees:
- We will limit our attendees for now (Those who have RSVP'd on ace.atlassian.com/nairobi/ will be prioritized.
- Provide your own mask and have it throughout at the venue
- The temperature will be scanned before admission.
- High-risk members (Over 65yrs and those with pre-existing conditions) are requested to avoid attending
- Social distance will be observed (1 meter apart) throughout the event
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions. Thanks for your help!