Old-school development models just don’t hold up to such high-demand, high-growth environments. Traditionally, Development and Operations teams work separately in silos, hindering the ability to move fast. The response to this contentious relationship was a movement called DevOps. It’s a fancy phrase for a simple idea: your dev and ops teams work better together. It advocates for better communication and collaboration so that developing, testing, releasing, and running software can happen more rapidly and reliably.
Instead of delivering big, infrequent releases (once every 3 to 9 months) like traditional development teams at major enterprises, DevOps takes a “continuous delivery” approach. This means releasing small, incremental improvements regularly—often even several times per day. This can only be achieved if the aspect of DevOps being a job for one person is eliminated, that is, having this mantra “You build it, You ship it and You run it” and therefore DevOps is the way...
- Business Developers
- Growth Hackers
- Team Leads
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
- Community news and updates
We have over 4500 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several team talks, hands-on workshops, Hackathon, free food/drink, and networking opportunities with 100-300 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies.
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use.
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community:
- SET THE STANDARD 2022
- SET THE STANDARD 2018
- MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017
- Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.