Whilst Jira and Confluence offer a broad feature base, there is often a need to customise them to suit the needs of your organisation. This talk recaps the different ways Atlassian has supported the customisation of Jira and Confluence since they were first introduced with a subsequent focus on the newest way - Forge.
Would you like to customize Jira or confluence to fit your organization? Do you have questions about forge and its capabilities? This is the right event for you.
Have you been looking for ways to answer questions or get questions answered? We will be taking answerers challenge and there will be swag to be won.
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
- Introduction: Atlassian and Atlassian Community Nairobi
- Atlassian Community Series: Answering Question
- Forge: Modifying Jira and Confluence to suit your organization needs through Atlassian Applications
We have over 1700 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 60-150 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions. Thanks for your help!