Financial literacy is one key topic that often gets overlooked in the work industry. We tend to work hard towards securing the bag, however maintaining and retaining the secured bag is often a challenge with poor financial planning & decisions or lack of adequate financial education. Let us join in together to brainstorm and have a fireside chat about financial literacy and see how it can help us plan better to live within our means and budget.
- How to manage your finance better
- Financial priority
- Avoiding bad debts
- Getting value for your money
- Planning for future eventualities and retirement
- Tax compliance
4:00 pm - 4:20 pm | Meet & Greet: Registration, Ice breakers
4:20 pm - 4:50 pm | Welcome & Introduction: (Michael Kimathi), Atlassian Community Nairobi Lead
4:50 pm - 6:20 pm | Discussion Panel: (Future of work: Financial Literacy for Adults with Minimalist budget)
- Panelist 1, Bernard Banta @Finplus
- Panelist 3, Purity Banta @Pediaverse
- Panelist 4, Victor Abedi @ Wizeline
- Panelist 5, Abel Masila @ X2AI
- Panelist 6, Attendee
- 6:20 pm - 6:30 pm | Exclusive Atlassian Community News & Announcements
- 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm | Final questions and networking
- Member discount
We have over 2400 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 50-200 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Requirements from attendees:
- We will limit our attendees for now (NB: Those who have RSVP'd on ace.atlassian.com/nairobi/ will be prioritized.
- Provide your own mask and have it throughout at the venue
- The temperature will be scanned before admission.
- Social distance will be observed (1 meter apart) throughout the event.
We are excited to see you all again soon!
Welcome and thank you for your help!