How do we avoid resentment and powerlessness when work isn’t getting easier and there are no signs of slowing down? Without the right mindset, this fast-paced world can lead to stress, anxiety, and burnout.
Do you know when you hit a tipping point? There’s before and after that moment, and you can feel a change in your body in “the after.”
Learn how to cultivate a toolkit that helps you design a life, team, and work environment with purpose and meaning.
Prototyping conversation: Sit down with someone who is in an expert in what you are interested in doing, ask them questions, and learn from their experience.
Come and learn about this and more about hacking your career.
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
- Community news and updates
- How to build a meaningful career (and life) with design thinking
We have over 4500 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several team talks, hands-on workshops, Hackathon, free food/drink, and networking opportunities with 100-300 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies.
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use.
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community:
- SET THE STANDARD 2022
- SET THE STANDARD 2018
- MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017
- Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.