One of the benefits of managing projects in Jira is that you can have access to live project data. Jira offers a number of useful reports that work especially well at the team level.
Unfortunately, when it comes to understanding where you are across multiple teams and projects, those out-of-the-box reports often don’t provide a higher level of information you need. Learn how Structure for Jira can help here.
Start adding properties to your projects, and get a centralized overview of past and scheduled project (or product) releases by applying and saving filters for projects, perform bulk changes on multiple projects at once, set up email notifications when a project changes, automate project actions, use
Profields gadgets for real-time project information at a glance, integrate it with other Atlassian Top apps, and much more.
Transform Jira into a strong project tracking and reporting tool.
Don't waste more time and maximize the track of projects in Jira. Live Tracking and Reporting with Structure for Jira.
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
- Introduction: Atlassian and Atlassian Community Nairobi
- Live Tracking and Reporting with Structure for Jira
- Effective project tracking in Jira with Profields.
- Atlassian Community Series: Answering Question
We have over 1700 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 60-150 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions. Thanks for your help!