Jira Software is commonly known as the number 1 software development tool used by agile teams. It is commonly known for planning, tracking, and managing your agile and software development projects. But one thing people forget about is how they can improve their productivity further, aside from the way Jira breaks the big ideas down into manageable chunks across teams with user stories, issues, and tasks. That is why we're here to share tips that will help your team to be more productive and efficient than the way it was before.
- Fine tune your Jira for various teams and workflow (Jira setup)
- Jira administration
- Jira at scale
- Jira as a Team Productivity tool.
- Community news and updates
We have over 3000 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several team talks, hands-on workshops, Hackathon, free food/drink, and networking opportunities with 80-200 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies.
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use.
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community:
- SET THE STANDARD 2022,
- SET THE STANDARD 2018,
- MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017,
- Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017.
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Thank you for your help!