Some people feel terrified when they hear the word ITSM – either because of memories of previous painful failures or because of the fear of the unknown. People might also view ITSM as an all-or-nothing opportunity, but the reality is that it doesn’t have to be that way.
The case is: very few companies can say that they created an ITSM system that fully suits their demand and it doesn't need to be changed next year. In fact, one of the best tips I can offer while getting started with ITSM is to realize what needs your company has. So, we'll discuss how to find a list of services your company(or team) provides, which processes and process entities we'd have to work with, and then I'll tell you about the best way to start valuable ITSM from scratch.
We have over 3000 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several team talks, hands-on workshops, Hackathon, free food/drink, and networking opportunities with 80-200 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies.
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use.
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community:
- SET THE STANDARD 2022,
- SET THE STANDARD 2018,
- MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017,
- Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017.
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Thank you for your help!