Have you ever felt tired of a messy admin panel in Jira or struggled to try to find any logic in how the system entities are named? I bet you did. Vladislav is going to share tips and tricks to prevent your Jira admin interface become grimy (and slow at the same time).
Later we will hear from Benjamin Fernandes Founder and CEO at Nala Money sharing Tips on Scaling Challenges in Africa and his Y-Combinator experience!
- Checkin, Welcome, and Introduction
- Jira Admin Tips and Tricks
- Scaling Challenges in Africa and Y-Combinator
We have over 3000 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several team talks, hands-on workshops, Hackathon, free food/drink, and networking opportunities with 80-200 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies.
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use.
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community:
- SET THE STANDARD 2022,
- SET THE STANDARD 2018,
- MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017,
- Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017.
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Thank you for your help!