You plan in Jira and communicate in Microsoft Teams? Find out how to combine the best of both. Atlassian and Microsoft are partnering to connect autonomous teams, to unite work and information across tools and platforms. We’re going to have a look at the basic out-of-the-box integrations for Jira and Microsoft Teams. What are Atlassian’s goals behind these standard integrations, like their Teams app and Atlassian Assist? Is that enough to connect, accelerate, and scale teamwork across all your business?
We’ll look below the surface and see if there is a way to connect Microsoft and Jira even deeper. How can you save time communicating in Jira? How can you keep track and organize projects in Microsoft Teams? How can you make interdisciplinary teams happier? In comparison to Atlassian’s solutions, we’re presenting yasoon’s app Microsoft 365 for Jira. We’ll show you how we bring together Microsoft Teams and Jira even closer to enhance your workflows using both tools.
- Jira Setup
- Microsoft Teams
- Jira and Microsoft Teams Integration
- Community news and updates
We have over 3000 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several team talks, hands-on workshops, Hackathon, free food/drink, and networking opportunities with 80-200 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies.
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use.
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community:
- SET THE STANDARD 2022,
- SET THE STANDARD 2018,
- MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017,
- Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017.
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Thank you for your help!