Jira is already the central hub for many organizations, but managing services for our customers, tracking and monitoring projects or collaborating with our peers don’t just happen within Jira but in Jira Work Management, Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Statuspage, Opsgenie, Insight, Confluence, Bitbucket, GitHub, ServiceNow, Freshdesk and the list goes on and on.
Every single one of these apps and services generates information that is spread out, and changing from one tool to another has an impact on the success of the tasks at hand, efficiency of the team and total expenses of our projects.
Jira provides dashboards and reports to alleviate this situation, but these lack integrations, custom charts, mechanisms to share them with our external collaborators, pre-defined templates to avoid wasting precious time, etc.
During this presentation we’ll see how the information produced by the myriad of products that our teams use can be tamed by means of dashboards, using Dashboard Hub for Jira.
- Jira Dashboard Hub capabilities
- Marketplace Apps
- Jira integrations
- Introductions, Welcome and icebreaker
- Jira as the Central Dashboard Hub of your Organization
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
We have over 2600 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 50-200 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies.
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use.
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Requirements for attendees:
- We will limit our attendees for now NB: Those who have RSVP'd on ace.atlassian.com/nairobi/ will be prioritised.
- Provide your own mask and have it throughout at the venue
- The temperature will be scanned before admission.
- Social distance will be observed (1 meter apart) throughout the event
As usual, we will have swag, Pizza, Wine, Juice, beer, and great conversations! We are excited to see you all again soon!
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Thank you for your help!