Hello Atlassian Community Nairobi Members,
We have teamed up with our friends from Atlassian Community Events Singapore and invite you to join our next event:
How to keep collaboration smooth with Confluence, Jira Service Management, and Microsoft 365
Check these great Atlassian partners and their years of expertise and learn how to improve your team efforts. Discover these snackable presentations from:
- yasoon - Microsoft 365 for Jira + Q&A
- B1NARY - Content archiving made simple for Confluence Cloud + Q&A
- Old Street Solutions - Collaborating with External Users & Jira Reporting Best Practices
- Spectrum Groupe - Community management using Spectrum Groupe Apps + Q&A
Don't miss these great speakers and get your free ticket today and improve your team efforts.
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
- 4:00 PM Check-In and meet each other/Networking
- 4:15 PM Introduction
- 4:20 PM Microsoft 365 for Jira + Q&A
- 4:40 PM Breeze - Content archiving made simple for Confluence Cloud + Q&A
- 5:00 PM Collaborating with External Users & Jira Reporting Best Practices
- 5:20 PM Community management using Spectrum Groupe Apps + Q&A
- 5:40 PM Wrap Up & Giveaways
We have over 2900 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 50-150 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Thanks for your help!