Things are getting tough for IT and DevOps teams. Companies are moving toward always on services, their customers, both internal and external have high expectations.
And the environment are getting more complex, consisting of on premise and cloud solutions, hardware, services, and applications. Opsgenie sits between your monitoring tools and Dev and Ops teams.
To ensure the systems are up and functioning properly, Most companies employ a number of monitoring tools. However these monitoring tools send a huge number of alerts each day, usually through email. Some are informational and some require action.
- Alerts are routed to the wrong people and often missed.
- Responders are fatigued by the sheer amount of notifications.
- Communication is generally through email and one directional.
The solution is here come and let us explore
- Welcome, Introduction, and icebreaker
- Opsgenie Presentation and Demo: Incident Management Tool and Best Practices
- Community updates and announcement
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
We have over 1900 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 50-200 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Requirements for attendees:
- Signup to get virtual link.
We are excited to see you all again soon!
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Thank you for your help!