All updates and happening at the Atlassian Summit 2020 first hand. Announcements, apps, and Atlassian Summit experience.
Opsgenie is a modern incident management platform that ensures critical incidents are never missed, and actions are taken by the right people in the shortest possible time. Opsgenie receives alerts from your monitoring systems and custom applications and categorizes each alert based on importance and timing.
On-call schedules ensure the right people are notified through multiple communication channels including voice calls, email, SMS, and push messages on mobile devices. If an alert is not acknowledged, Opsgenie automatically escalates it, ensuring the incident gets the needed attention.
Effectively Communicate Downtime to Users for a Seamless Experience with Statuspage. Be Confident with Your Status Online and Stay Informed at All Times
Unleash the power of Agile.
- Summit Keynote and new products
- Opsgenie, Statuspage, and Jira Align
- Opportunities with Atlassian partnership
We have over 1700 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink and networking with 60-150 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions. Thanks for your help!