It starts with Understanding the Problem, in which we wrap our heads around the context within which we will be solving. We create a set of hypotheses on what we think the problems might be, and why. This would be a good place to do research as well.
We will start by reviewing each step of the product design process. As we move through the process, we work towards answering questions designed to build iteratively a larger field of understanding.
- Understand and define the problem: What, exactly, is the problem we want to solve? Why do we want to solve it?
- Outline desired outcomes: What does success look like? How do we measure it?
- Gather solution-centered data: How have other people in similar situations solved similar problems?
- Create hypothesis-centered solutions: What solutions do we believe will address the problem? What effects do we expect them to have? Why?
- Implement, iterate, and simplify: Are our proposed solutions having the desired effects?
- Identify areas for improvement: In what areas can we get better?
- Team Leads
- Product Managers
- Product owners
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
- Community news and updates
- Product Design Process: Product Design Saved My Hair
We have over 4000 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several team talks, hands-on workshops, Hackathon, free food/drink, and networking opportunities with 80-200 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies.
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use.
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community:
- SET THE STANDARD 2022
- SET THE STANDARD 2018
- MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017
- Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.