Requirements for attendees:
- We will limit our attendees to only 50 for now (Those who have RSVP'd on ace.atlassian.com/nairobi/ will be prioritized.
- Provide your own mask and have it throughout at the venue
- The temperature will be scanned before admission.
- High-risk members (Over 65yrs and those with pre-existing conditions) are requested to avoid attending
- Social distance will be observed (1 meter apart) throughout the event
Work from Home. Remote work, Gig economy. How is your experience? Which tools are you using? How has Covid19 affected you? How was your turnaround time? Cabin fever? Did lockdown, curfew, quarantine, and isolation impact your workflow? What were the new skills that you learned which you think are helpful? Do you have opportunities you can share with members who lost their jobs during this pandemic period? Not only do you need your career skillset to hack work from home. You need to build your habits and discipline to ensure productivity. Working from home gives you freedom but at the same time adds disruption.
Learn how to maximize the Gig economy through other emerging skills such as cooking, social media influence, offering online tutorials, and building products online to make your Gig worth the investment.
The good news is technology has the tools but does the humans have what it takes?
Join us to learn and share your experience and new hacks you have discovered while working from home.
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
- Introduction: Atlassian and Atlassian Community Nairobi
- Pandemic downside
- Remote work
- Work from home hacks
- Atlassian Community News: Upcoming Atlassian summit, events, and announcements
We have over 1800 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 50-150 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions. Thanks for your help!