Automation vs manual deployments. ADP wanted a world-class automated Atlassian toolset deployment. They built a continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline to deploy Atlassian products with automated testing, monitoring, and alerting. The goal was to simplify infrastructure management with as little human intervention as possible. This is a practical guide on how ADP deployed Atlassian applications on Kubernetes at scale to achieve auto-restart on failure, quick deployment, and high stability to scale up and down on demand.
- Welcome, Introduction, and icebreaker
- Automation vs Manual through ADP experience
- Community updates and announcement
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
We have over 2200 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, Schwag, free food/drink, and networking with 50-200 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Requirements for attendees:
- We will limit our attendees to a maximum for now (NB: Those who have RSVP'd on ace.atlassian.com/nairobi/ will be prioritized.
- Provide your own mask and have it throughout at the venue
- The temperature will be scanned before admission.
- Social distance will be observed (1 meter apart) throughout the event.
We are excited to see you all again soon!
Welcome and thank you for your help!