Patrick Schüssler (Partner Manager at yasoon) and Adrian Hülsmann (Co-founder of B1NARY) will present:
Smarter ITSM – your way to a fully connected IT service desk with Microsoft 365 and Jira Service Management
Internal clients are heavy users of Office tools like Microsoft Teams and expect real-time internal communication when it comes to IT support. Find out which challenges and insights are important for your internal customers and how to optimally connect your IT service desk with Jira Service Management and Microsoft 365.
How to get rid of outdated pages in Confluence Cloud and automate content lifecycle management
As we all know, Confluence is where teams store their knowledge and collaborate on any new project or idea. However, over time, the number of documents can virtually explode, so managing content quickly becomes an exhaustive and increasingly more difficult task. In this talk, Adrian will present Breeze - Content archiving made simple for Confluence Cloud is an ideal solution for automating Content Lifecycle Management.
You will learn how to:
• save time and money by keeping pages up-to-date and spaces clean of outdated content,
• reduce the ever-growing, uncontrolled information in Confluence,
• get much better content quality control through reports and periodic review cycles,
• simplify archiving through bulk actions and reviewer feedback.
- IT Support Agents
- Agile coaches
- Software Developers
- Scrum masters
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
- Smarter ITSM
- Community news and updates
We have over 4000 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several team talks, hands-on workshops, Hackathon, free food/drink, and networking opportunities with 80-200 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies.
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use.
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community:
- SET THE STANDARD 2022
- SET THE STANDARD 2018
- MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017
- Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.