What’s Ahead for Confluence Server & Data Center in 2018
There are a number of different ways in which Atlassian informs and researches their product decisions for Confluence. There are far too many to detail out, but here are a few highlights:
• First, market trends: Atlassian is constantly looking at what other teams building great tools are doing and trying to learn from them. They put customers at the forefront of teamwork and collaboration, and the greater market helps with that understanding.
• They also consult their customer-facing teams regularly about what they hear from customers about Confluence: Those teams include Support, Premier Support, and Technical Account Management teams. They're able to spot trends and provide data about which areas of the product could use more focus.
• Customer research is another big area: Atlassian has an internal research team, as well as designers, marketers, and product management team who are constantly meeting with customers in person, conducting interviews, surveys, or looking at data on how customers utilize products today.
• Finally, the Atlassian online community. The Community is a place you can go to get help from other users or from Atlassian team members. You can also start discussion threads to connect with other users or read an article to go deep on a certain topic of interest. Join today at community.atlassian.com!
Team Tour Recap
Atlassian shared new features, team practices, and helped users to connect with other users in their community. They also collected data on how we use their products, what helps us most and what holds us back.
The first 8 cities (Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, London, Austin, San Francisco, Chicago, and Washington, D.C.) explored the theme of "Tools & Practices" and how the right tools, paired with team practices, can strengthen teams. If you couldn’t make it to one of the events, no worries!
- Member discounts
- How Confluence is built
- A look back at Confluence in 2017
- A look forward to Confluence in 2018
- Confluence’s release cadence
- Upgrade best practices
- Team Tour 2018 Recap
The Atlassian User Group Nairobi encourages better use of Atlassian tools, share best practices, case studies and individual perspectives.
This is an open forum to discuss and suggest features and changes to Atlassian communities in building better products.
AUG meet-ups are where Atlassian users, entrepreneurs, engineers and business acumen meet to share their experience on how they use Atlassian tools to increase productivity and ship products.
This group is open to all fellow Atlassian users who are like-minded and interested to share ideas & knowledge. This is an open forum to discuss and suggest features and changes to Atlassian communities in building better products.
This group has an abundance of Atlassian Experts and customers in the area - let's take advantage of each other's expertise. We meet every other month to talk about all things Atlassian, from JIRA, dashboards to perfecting your Stash workflow. If you've got a topic to present or questions you need to be answered, we're here to help. RSVP to our next meeting or join the group to be notified of upcoming events and AUG news.
As usual, we will have swag, pizza, beer, and great conversations! We are excited to see you all again soon!
HELP PLAN NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
the group leader with your suggestions.
Thanks for your help!