At this event we’re going to talk about the key differences between Atlassian’s on-premise products and Cloud, and why 90% of migrated customers surveyed they’d recommend making the switch.
As you’ve probably heard, Atlassian announced they’ll be phasing out their server products. Some organizations will switch to Data Center, but most of us will be migrating to cloud sometime in the near future
SaaS technology eliminates the need for upgrades, maintenance, and other hidden ownership costs, freeing up your administrative time and resources.
Atlassian Cloud provides peace of mind with enterprise-grade security and data protection right out of the box.
And Atlassian’s platform leverages data from across the products to connect your tools, unify your teams, and enable information to flow easily across your organization
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
5:00 PM Check-In
5:15 PM Introductions
5:40 PM Why make the move to Atlassian Cloud
7:10 PM Announcements, Giveaways & Networking
We have over 2900 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 50-150 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
Requirements for attendees:
- We will limit our attendees for now (Those who have RSVP'd on ace.atlassian.com/nairobi/ will be prioritised.
- Provide your own mask and have it throughout at the venue
- The temperature will be scanned before admission.
- High-risk members (Over 65yrs and those with pre-existing conditions) are requested to avoid attending
- Social distance will be observed (1 meter apart) throughout the event
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Thanks for your help!