By now we've all come to grips with this remote work thing. But there's a big gap between "working from home" and "winning from home" – especially when it comes to working with others.
Join us for an interactive session on 9th January 2021 from 4:00PM where we'll take a look at Confluence and Trello through the lens of distributed teamwork.
- Get the scoop on how teams at Atlassian use these tools to collaborate, communicate, and build community in a remote-first world.
- Swap stories and tips with your fellow attendees during guided discussions and short group activities.
- Walk away with additional resources on remote work that you can share with friends and colleagues.
We'll learn, we'll laugh, we'll probably cry a little. Don't miss this chance to step up your distributed teamwork game and be a champion for your organization. See you there!
- Welcome and icebreaker
- Presentation: "You Can Do Virtually Anything with Confluence"
- Group discussion and activities
- Presentation: "Essential Trello Boards for Remote Work"
- Group discussion activities and resources
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Member discounts
We have over 1900 members and we meet regularly to encourage better use of Atlassian tools among current or prospective users. Our events typically offer several talks, free food/drink, and networking with 50-200 attendees.
Like an attendee at one of our events, you can expect to:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies
- Provide valuable user input to Atlassian so that they can keep making great products for us to use
- Network and build a support system with fellow Atlassian product users.
Atlassian Community Nairobi is an award-winning community. (SET THE STANDARD 2018 - Atlassian Summit 2018, MOST ACTIVE in EMEA 2017-Atlassian Summit Europe 2017) and (Global MASTER OF CONVERSION WINNER 2017-Atlassian Summit US 2017).
HELP US PLAN OUR NEXT EVENT
- Do you want to suggest a topic for us to focus on?
- Do you have a presentation proposal?
- Does your company want to host an event?
- Does your company want to sponsor an event?
Requirements for attendees:
- We will limit our attendees to a maximum of 50 for now (NB: Those who have RSVP'd on ace.atlassian.com/nairobi/ will be prioritised.
- Provide your own mask and have it throughout at the venue
- The temperature will be scanned before admission.
- Social distance will be observed (1 meter apart) throughout the event
As usual, we will have swag, Pizza, Wine, Juice, beer, and great conversations! We are excited to see you all again soon!
Contact the Community Lead with your suggestions.
Thank you for your help!