Frequent Flying with JIRA Service Desk:
JIRA Service Desk (JSD) is your ITIL friendly help desk. Did you know that like JIRA it can bend and mold into so much more? JSD can also be used as a collaboration tool, with knowledge base, for any service provider in any industry to communicate with customers.
Software Development: Integrate More with Atlassian, See the stack tie together!:
Atlassian has a lot of great tools, that can really tie together nicely. In this demonstration you will see end to end integration of Trello, JIRA Software, JIRA Service Desk, Confluence, and Bitbucket through the "great idea" to requirements gather session. Next, we will demonstrate the grooming of requirements in the tools, and show you how to give your development teams the opportunity to work within their favorite software development methodology, from the same product level JIRA project, and all the way from being delivered requirements through release.
Join us and enjoy a great presentation from an Expert!
1. Receive new Feature request in JSD (needs configuration)
2. Receive a Hipchat notification
3. Add to Features board in Trello (needs configuration)
4. Triage features
5. Power-up Features to Confluence pages
6. Create Features in JIRA SW
7. Decompose Features into four Epics (2 Features = 4 Epics)
8. Approve and Backlog Epics
9. Readiness to Create 8 Stories (2 per Epic), and get them at “To Do”
10. Plan to 1 Kanban team and 1 Scrum team in Portfolio (needs configuration)\
10.a Show by release
10.b Show by capacity
10.c Show by skill and by team
10.d Commit new estimates
11. Add fix version 5.0 to 1 Epic and 4 stories (add team A Scrum)
12. Add fix version 4.0 to 1 Epic and 4 stories (add team B kanban)
13. Scrum team sprint of 4 Stories through Done (use Story points)
14. Kanban team complete 4 Stories
15. Release version 4.0 in Release Hub
16. Show release notes
17. Show Epic report
18. Show Epic Burndown for Epic in version 5.0
19. Show Release Burndown for version 5.0
Solution Sales Specialist
Evan Golden is a Solution Sales Specialist, and prior Principal Consultant at Adaptavist. He has over 20 years of experience in information technology (IT), IT Management, and leading high performing teams. He is a 10 year veteran of the U.S. Navy. He has also spent 8 years working for the U.S. Government and government contractors. His experience is widely ranged in many areas of technology. …
Evan Golden is a Solution Sales Specialist, and prior Principal Consultant at Adaptavist. He has over 20 years of experience in information technology (IT), IT Management, and leading high performing teams. He is a 10 year veteran of the U.S. Navy. He has also spent 8 years working for the U.S. Government and government contractors. His experience is widely ranged in many areas of technology. Evan has been a member of, managed, and led large and small system and software engineering teams, technical consulting teams, network engineering teams, agile development teams, customer support teams and telecommunications teams. He has over 10 years of experience in application administration, engineering and integration using the Atlassian stack, making him a valuable member of Adaptavist. Evan has worked on Atlassian consulting engagements with organizations of all size, from startups to Fortune 500. He specializes in JIRA Core, JIRA Software, JIRA Service Desk, Jira Portfolio, Trello and Confluence configuration, administration, and best practices. Evan is also savvy in many marketplace applications. Evan holds four Atlassian certifications, two Atlassian badges, is a Certified Scrum Master, and a Certified Scrum Product Owner.